This Website collects Personal Data from its Users.
By using the website www.microstudio.eu, the User automatically accepts the processing of personal data.
Via Giacomo Puccini, 30
21010 Besnate (VA)
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, name, telephone number and email.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing MicroStudio from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
MicroStudio adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to MicroStudio, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by MicroStudio. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from MicroStudio.
Legal basis of the processing
MicroStudio processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
• The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; in some jurisdictions MicroStudio may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such processing . However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data
• The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• The processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority invested in MicroStudio;
• The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of MicroStudio or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to request MicroStudio to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at MicroStudio’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Information can be requested by contacting MicroStudio directly.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by MicroStudio to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the complianceve sections of this document or ask Microstudio for information by contacting him at the details shown at the opening.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between MicroStudio and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
• The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of MicroStudio will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting MicroStudio.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, MicroStudio may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected Data
The User Data is collected to allow MicroStudio to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, sending newsletters and questionnaires and contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal data collected by MicroStudio
Personal Data is collected by MicroStudio for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Sending newsletters: by filling in the registration form with your data at this address , the User agrees to the processing of personal data for sending newsletters and
informative e-mails. The User has the right to withdraw from the service at any time by clicking here or through the appropriate link in each Newsletter.
• Sending of questionnaires: requesting the creation of a personal account on the website www .microstudio.eu , the user consents to the processing of personal data for sending questionnaires on the nature of the relationships between MicroStudio and the User.
• Statistics: requesting the creation of a personal account on the website www.microstudio .eu and by answering the questionnaires sent by MicroStudio, the user automatically consents to the processing of personal data for the statistical analysis of the responses.
• Contact the user: by filling in the information request form with your data at this address , the ‘User consents to the processing of personal data to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the form.
Rights of the User
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by MicroStudio.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• Withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• Access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• Verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
• Obtain the limitation of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case MicroStudio will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
• Obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• Receive the propri data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• Submit a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if MicroStudio processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of MicroStudio indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by MicroStudio as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by MicroStudio in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that MicroStudio may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Answers to “do not track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, MicroStudio will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
For each legal action, only the Italian version of this document is valid.
Last revision 2021.01